From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McGill is a surname of Scottish and Irish origin, from which the names of many places and organizations are derived. It may refer to:
- McGill (surname), list of for individuals with the surname McGill
- McGill family (Monrovia), a prominent early Americo-Liberian family
- Anglicized variant for Clan Makgill, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Donald McGillivray, botanical taxonomist whose standard author abbreviation is McGill.
- McGill University, a research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- McGill-Toolen Catholic High School, a private coeducational high school in Mobile, Alabama, United States
- McGill Executive Institute, a business school within McGill University located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- McGill Drug Store, a historical museum in McGill, Nevada
- McGill's Bus Services, bus operating firm based in Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland
- McGill Motorsports, a NASCAR Busch Series team
- McGill Digital Solutions, a multimedia company
- McGill (Montreal Metro), a metro (subway) station in Montreal, Quebec
- McGill, Nevada, a United States census-designated place in White Pine County, Nevada
- McGill Airport, an airport in Clackamas County, Oregon
- McGill Street (Vancouver), an east-west street in Vancouver, British Columbia
- McGill Street (Montreal), a street in Montreal, Quebec
- McGill College Avenue, a street in Montreal, Quebec
- Brandon Municipal Airport, also known as McGill Field, an airport near Brandon, Manitoba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.