From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McKenna, also MacKenna, is the anglicized form of a Gaelic Irish surname.
- Notable people named "McKenna"
It may also refer to:
- McKenna (TV series), a 1994–1995 ABC series starring Chad Everett and Jennifer Love Hewitt
- McKenna, Washington, an unincorporated town in the United States
- Claremont McKenna College, California liberal arts college
- CMS Cameron McKenna, an international law firm
- Dr. McKenna Cup, gaelic football competition
- Lacey McKenna, night filler from upper coomera
- Henry McKenna, a bourbon whiskey produced in Kentucky
|Look up mckenna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McKenna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.