McKenzie's Tourist Services
|Service area||Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Hubs||Chirnside Park Shopping Centre|
|Fleet||52 (May 2014)|
McKenzie's Tourist Services is a bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Australia. As a Melbourne bus company, it operates five bus routes under contract to the Government of Victoria. They also are in charge of bus routes for schools in the surrounding areas.
- 684 Southern Cross station– Eildon via Chirnside Park Shopping Centre & Lilydale station (Daily)
- 685 Chirnside Park Shopping Centre – Healesville Sanctuary via Lilydale station, Coldstream & Yarra Glen (Daily)
- 686 Healesville – Healesville via Healesville Sanctuary (Monday to Friday)
- 687 Healesville – Healesville (Monday to Friday)
- 965 Lilydale – Healesville via Lilydale, Yarra Glen, Woori & Yallock (Saturday & Sunday mornings)
As at May 2014 the fleet consisted of 52 buses. Fleet livery is white with light and dark green stripes.
- Dineen Group - McKenzie's Tourist Services Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McKenzie's Tourist Services.|