McKenzie Bridge, Oregon
|— Unincorporated community —|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|Area code(s)||458 and 541|
|GNIS feature ID|
McKenzie Bridge is an unincorporated community in Lane County, Oregon, United States, on the McKenzie River and within Willamette National Forest. It is located along Oregon Route 126, about 53 miles east of Eugene, between Rainbow and Belknap Springs. The McKenzie Bridge State Airport is about four miles east of the community.
- http://mscfprod2.iservices.state.or.us/aims/general.asp?fk_object=219&TabName= Oregon Department of Aviation Airport IQ: McKenzie Bridge State Airport
- http://www.registerguard.com/news/2006/05/07/ol.logcabininn.0507.p1.php?section=oregonlife Baker, Mark. "Inn memoriam: From berry cobbler to Clark Gable to storms and walks along the river, patrons recall the good times at the Log Cabin Inn". The Register-Guard. May 7, 2006.
- http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/willamette/general/offices/ U.S.D.A. Forest Service McKenzie River Ranger District information
- http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/willamette/newsandevents/news/2002newsarchives/021105CCC.html U.S.D.A. Forest Service press release: District Honors Men of the Civilian Conservation Corps
- http://www.co.lane.or.us/parks/allparks_f_j.htm#park78 Lane County Parks overview
- McKenzie River Reflections newspaper
- Historic photos of McKenzie Bridge from Salem Public Library
- Civilian Conservation Corps Camp Belknap History