||Meagen Helen Fay
1957 (age 57–58)
Joliet, Illinois, United States
Meagen Helen Fay (born 1957) is an American actress.
A native of Joliet, Illinois, in the early 1980s Fay was a featured cast member at The Second City. Her first television role was in the 1987 television series Ohara.
Fay's television worked continued into the 1980s and 1990s as she guest-starred on numerous shows including thirtysomething, Roseanne, Mad About You, Seinfeld, Dharma and Greg, Gilmore Girls, Suddenly Susan, Charmed and Freaks and Geeks.
She starred in early '90s series Carol & Company, The Home Court, Tales of the City, and Woops!, as well as appearing in Magnolia (1999). In 2004, she starred alongside Bruce Davison and Andrew McCarthy in Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital.
More recently, Fay has had recurring roles on Malcolm in the Middle and The Bernie Mac Show, and has guest starred on Six Feet Under, Nip/Tuck, Desperate Housewives, The Big Bang Theory, and as Chelsea's mother on several episodes of Two and A Half Men.
- ^ "Meagen Fay". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
- ^ Bennetts, Leslie (April 20, 1984). "Broadway". The New York Times. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
- ^ Rich, Frank (March 3, 1984). "Second City Company offers biting humor in latest revue". The Day. p. 16. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
- ^ Steele, Jeffrey (October 4, 1992). "'Woops!' Goes The Actress". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved July 26, 2014.
- ^ a b c d Terrace, Vincent (February 26, 2013). Encyclopedia of Television Pilots, 1937-2012. McFarland. pp. 94, 170, 270, 331. ISBN 978-0-7864-7445-5. Retrieved April 16, 2015.