From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meat or meaty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food.
Meat may also refer to:
- Meat Katie, London-based tech-funk producer and DJ
- Meat Loaf (born 1947), American musician and actor
- Shawn Stasiak (born 1970), former professional wrestler known by the ring name "Meat"
- Meat (Mortal Kombat), a playable character in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Meat (We Will Rock You), a fictional character from the musical We Will Rock You
- Meat Alexandria, a fictional character from the manga/anime Kinnikuman
- Big Meat, a character in the 2006 crime film Waist Deep
- Baseball jargon for a rookie or an easy out; see Glossary of baseball
Film and TV
- Meat (film), 2010 Dutch drama-thriller film
- "Meat" (Torchwood), an episode of the television series Torchwood
- Meat (album), 2010 album by Hawksley Workman
- "Meat", a song by Sadist from the album Lego (album)
- M.E.A.T. song 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.