From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meatball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A meatball is a meat-based food preparation.
Meatball may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Meatballs (film), 1979 film by Ivan Reitman, starring Bill Murray
- MeatballWiki, wiki dedicated to online culture
- Battlefield medicine, or 'meatball surgery', treatment of wounded soldiers in or near an area of combat
- Optical Landing System, as installed on CATOBAR-oriented aircraft carriers
- Roundel used by Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft during World War II
Nickname or slang
Meatball as a nickname may sometimes refer to:
- AEM7, American locomotive
- Glossary of baseball terminology, an easy pitch to hit — down the middle of the plate
- NASA logo, in use prior to 1975 and since 1992
- GE logo
- Meatball, an ethnic slur for an Italian-American
- Meatball, an idiot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meatball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.