North American cover art
Genesis: Malibu Interactive
Genesis: Extreme Entertainment Group
|Composer(s)||Brian L. Schmidt|
|Release date(s)||Super NES:
|Genre(s)||Sci-fi mech simulation|
The story takes place during the events of the Clan Invasion in the 3050 era where players are assigned the role of a Clan Wolf Mechwarrior; as he is sent to eliminate several Inner Sphere assets which threaten to destroy the Clan's dominance on the battlefield.
This video game is viewed in an isometric view as opposed to the first person view of the previous game. The game also features a unique two-player mode where one player controls the bottom half of the mech to navigate it around the map while the second player controls the upper torso which moves independently.
Sega Genesis version
- MechWarrior 3050 at MobyGames
- MechWarrior 3050 at GameFAQs (Super NES version)
- Battletech at GameFAQs (Sega Genesis version)
- Soundtrack information at SNES Music
- Battletech: A Game of Armored Combat at The Ultimate SEGA Retro Database
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|