From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mechanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mechanic may refer to:
- Mechanic, a person who uses tools to fix and maintain machinery
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician, or aircraft mechanic, a person who repairs aircraft.
- Auto mechanic, a person who repairs automobiles.
- Mechanic (name), a surname.
- Mechanic (Transformers), a character in Marvel Comics's Transformers
- Card mechanic, a card cheat who specializes in sleight-of-hand manipulation of cards
Mechanics may refer to:
- Mechanics in physics and applied mathematics, or one of its subdisciplines.
- Mechanical engineering (Mechanician)
- Mechanics (Aristotle), an Ancient Greek treatise on machines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mechanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.