||Designer, Social Scientist
||Global Inc. and Designing a World That Works for All
Medard Gabel is a noted author and speaker who co-founded World Game Institute with Buckminster Fuller. Medard also founded BigPictureSmallWorld, Inc..
In conjunction with Global Education Motivators, Medard created the Design Science Lab which is a workshop for developing strategies to address the United Nations Millennium Development Goals. The results of the Lab have been published in Designing a World That Works for All.
- Designing a World That Works for All (CreateSpace, 2010) ISBN 978-1-4563-2975-4
- Global Inc.: An Atlas of Global Corporations (New Press 2003) ISBN 1-56584-727-X
- Energy, Earth, and Everyone (Doubleday; Revised edition 1980) ISBN 0-385-14081-9
- Ho-ping--food for everyone (Anchor Press/Doubleday; 1st ed edition 1979) ISBN 0-385-14082-7
- A new world map for a new world order OCLC 38449342
- Jobs for Americans: The untapped potential for employing more people in America's largest industry (Cornucopia Project, Rodale Press 1984) ASIN B0006YNX9U
- Nitrogen use in Pennsylvania: Prospects for self-sufficiency (Cornucopia Project, Rodale Press 1984) ASIN B0006YWGB6. OCLC 13043516
- World Game Report Two: Summary of a Project (Design Dept Southern Illinois University 1970) ASIN B000EVRJYU. OCLC 9474840
- Empty Breadbasket? The Coming Challenge to America's Food Supply and What We Can Do About It (Cornucopia Project, Rodale Press 1981)
- Environmental Design Science Primer (Advocate Press/Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Division of Environmental Education, 1975) OCLC 5750315