Media One TV
|Launched||10 February 2013|
|Owned by||Madhyamam Broadcasting Limited|
|Headquarters||Kozhikode, Kerala, India|
|Kerala Vision Digital TV,Kerala||7|
|Asianet Digital TV, Kerala||108|
|MediaOne Website||Watch live|
MediaOne TV (Malayalam: മീഡിയാവണ്) is an Indian television channel broadcasting in Malayalam, operated by Madhyamam Broadcasting Limited. The company is owned by the Madhyamam Daily. The channel was licensed in September 2011 and was officially launched on 10 February 2013. The main Studio is located at Velliparamba, Kozhikode. Mini news studios are available in all the major cities of India. Dr. Abdussalam Ahmad is the Managing Director, O Abdurahman is the group editor (madhyamam-media one) and CL Thomas is the chief editor.
- 1 Inauguration ceremony
- 2 Studio Inauguration ceremony
- 3 Logo revealing ceremony
- 4 Official Launching ceremony
- 5 Satellite Information
- 6 Channel Availability
- 7 Controversies
- 8 Key people
- 9 Key programs
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Kerala Chief Minister Mr. Oommen chandy inaugurated the foundation stone laying ceremony of MediaOne headquarters and studio complex at Velliparambu near Kozhikode..
Studio Inauguration ceremony
Logo revealing ceremony
Official Launching ceremony
The channel was officially launched on February 10, 2013 by Defence Minister A K Antony at a gala function held at Swapna Nagari, Kozhikode.Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy, Opposition Leader V.S. Achuthanandan, Kerala IT& Industry Minister P.K Kunhalikkutty, Film Director Mr. Ranjith, BJP Leader Adv. Sreedharan Pillai, Novelist Mukundan, Jamaet Ameer T Arifali, madhyamam-media one group editor O.Abdurahiman also delivered felicitation speech in the function.
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy delivered the inaugural address while leader of Opposition V S Achuthanandan inaugurated the studio complex and industries minister P K Kunjalikutty inaugurated the news studio. Malayalam film director, Ranjith released the Signature Music of Media One TV at the inaugural ceremony
The infotainment channel will be turned into a full-time news channel following the launch of MediaOne Life, a full-time entertainment channel to come soon. Dr Abdussalam Ahmed, Managing Director of MBL has said that there are also plans to start MediaOne Global for Non-Resident Indians.
|Orbital Location||66 degree East Longitude|
|Down link Polarization||Horizontal|
|Downlink Frequency||4006 MHz|
|Symbol Rate||14400 Ksps|
Direct To Network (DTN)
- JAINHITS(Available all over India)
Direct To Home (DTH)
- SUN Direct DTH (Channel No: 217)
- Dish TV (Channel No: 954
- Airtel (Channel No: 821)
- Kerala Vision Digital TV,Kerala(Channel No:9)
- Asianet Digital TV, Kerala(Channel No: 108)
- E-Vision, UAE (channel No: 727 )
- OOREDOO, Qatar (channel No: 253 )
In February–March 2014, an autobiography of Gail Tredwell a former female disciple and closest personal attendant of Mata Amritanandamayi titled 'Holy Hell: A Memoir of Faith, Devotion, and Pure Madness'  made big allegation against Mata Amritanandamayi and her Ashram in Kerala. The book alleges that a senior follower of the Ashram, Balu had sexual relationship with Mata Amritanandamayi and the author for many years. It also alleges that Amritanandamayi behaved in very rude aggressive manner and abuses the author for many years. The mainstream media of Kerala was reluctant to report about the allegation made by the book. Media One TV and a few other media organisations reported the news about the book and the allegations.
In accordance with an order from Ernakulam judicial first magistrate court, on 11 March 2014, Kerala Police registered a case against Gail Tredwell and Media organisations TV channels Indiavision, Reporter, Media One TV and newspapers Thejas and Madhyamam, in response to a petition
- Dr. Abdussalam Ahmad - Managing Director
- MA Abdul Majeed - Chief Executive Officer
- M Sajid - Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- O. Abdurahman - Group Editor(madhyamam-mediaone)
- C.L. Thomas - Editor in Chief
- C Dawud - Managing Editor
- Njan Sthree (ഞാന് സ്ത്രീ) 
- Media One Special Edition
- Media Scan
- Pathinalam ravu
- World With US
- M80 Moosa
- Kerala Summit
- Art Beats
- View Point
- Malarvadi Little Scholar
- "MediaOne TV channel launched", Jamaate-Islami Hind, Kerala Official Website, 11 February 2013
- "Mediaone TV logo unveiled". http://www.madhyamam.com. Retrieved 2012-06-17.
- MediaOne Team
- "മീഡിയ വണ് മിഴി തുറന്നു", MEDIA one Official website, 10 February 2013
- ref "MediaOne TV channel launched: Madhyamam Daily News"
- "MediaOne TV Signature Song"
- "Satelite Information", MEDIA one, 11 February 2013
- "SUN dth Information", MEDIA one, 26 March 2013
- Tredwell, Gail (2013). Holy Hell A Memoir of Faith, Devotion and Pure Madness. ISBN 978-0-9896794-0-4.
- "Book on Amma: Petition against media organizations, others". The Hindu. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "Call to bring out truth about charges against Math". The Hindu. 10 March 2014. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- "Amritanandamayi mutt row: Gail Tredwell, five news organisations booked". India Today. 12 March 2014. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Program List".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Media One TV.|
- Media One TV Signature Song
- MediaOne Official website
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Youtube Channel
- Official Twitter Page