Media in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Media in Albuquerque, New Mexico is a designated market area (DMA) or media market that includes print media (newspapers and magazines) and broadcast media (radio and television) in the greater Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Albuquerque Journal: The largest newspaper in the U.S. state of New Mexico contains Albuquerque and New Mexico state and local news.
- Albuquerque Business First: Local business news, resources and more in Albuquerque, New Mexico, printed weekly, daily morning and afternoon digital editions.
- Daily Lobo: Independent student newspaper of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.
- CNM Chronicle: Central New Mexico Community College's student-run newspaper.
- Bosque Beast: The Bosque Beast covers animals, pets and animal-lovers. It is published six times a year and free to every residence and business in Corrales and delivered free to pickup locations around Albuquerque and Sandoval County.
- Valencia County News-Bulletin: Weekly paper serving Belen, Bosque Farms, Los Lunas, Peralta, Rio Communities and all of Valencia County, New Mexico.
- Corrales Comment: A tiny newspaper covering some events in Corrales, New Mexico with one sole writer, editor and publisher.
- The Albuquerque Tribune (defunct)
- ABQ Free Press An independent free new newspaper covering various topics in and around Albuquerque. The paper has no affiliations with any media conglomerates. 
- Albuquerque the Magazine: A monthly magazine chronicling life in the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Weekly Alibi: A free, alternative weekly newspaper published in Albuquerque, New Mexico featuring news, film, music, art, food, entertainment, blogs, personals and event calendars.
- Local iQ: Local iQ is Albuquerque's refined modern lifestyle magazine, and provides its readers hyper-local information about arts and entertainment topics such as food, wine, music, film, books, theater, travel, comedy, retail and art, among many other topics. It is printed bi-weekly and free on the stands.
New Mexico Kid! family magazine: newmexico-kids.com, New Mexico Kids! is a free magazine packed with information for parents, grandparents, educators and young people. Features include a comprehensive calendar of events, directories of schools, camps and afterschool activities, as well as regular columns and feature stories. It is distributed to more than 300 locations in and around Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Los Alamos. Each year, six issues are published.
- New Mexico MarketPlace: New Mexico MarketPlace is New Mexico's oldest and largest monthly shopper publication. It is distributed free of charge by direct mail to 175,000 recipient single-family households throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
- ABQ Arts & Entertainment: A free, monthly magazine covering art, theater, music, dance and film.
- Around 505: Around 505 celebrates the unique lifestyle in the metropolitan Southwest. Stay current on upcoming performances, from ballet to retro rock, gather some simple home improvement tips, and browse the newest and neatest gear in the product showcase. Free on the stands.
- Local Flavor: Local Flavor is a free, monthly magazine covering food and wine in northern New Mexico.
- Accent Albuquerque Magazine  (defunct)
|Callsign||Display Ch.||Digital Ch.||Programming||Name/Slogan||Owner|
|KASA||02||27||2.1 Fox||"2 KASA Fox" "News 13 on Fox 2"||Media General|
|KOB||04||26||4.1 NBC, 4.2 This TV||"Eyewitness News 4"||Hubbard Broadcasting|
|KNME||05||35||5.1 PBS, 5.2 V-Me||"New Mexico PBS"||UNM/APS|
|KOAT||07||07||7.1 ABC, 7.2 Estrella TV||"Action 7 News"||Hearst-Argyle|
|KNMD||09||08||9.1 PBS World, 9.2 Create||"New Mexico PBS"||UNM|
|KRQE||13||13||13.1 CBS||"KRQE News 13"||Media General|
|KTFQ||14||22||14.1 UniMás||"UniMás Nuevo México"||UniMás owned, Entravision operated|
|KWBQ||19||29||19.1 The CW||"New Mexico's CW"||Tamer Media|
|KLUZ||41||42||41.1 Univision, 41.2 LATV, 41.3 HSN||"Univision Nuevo Mexico"||Entravision|
|KASY||50||45||50.1 MNTV||"My50-TV"||Tamer Media|
|Callsign||Display Ch.||Digital Ch.||Programming||Owner|
|KCHF||11||10||11.1 Various Christian Programs, 11.2 WeatherNation TV, 11.3 Heartland, 11.4 Antenna TV||Son Broadcasting|
|KNAT||23||24||23.1 TBN, 23.2 Church Channel, 23.3 JCTV, 23.4 TBN Enlace, 23.5 Smile of a Child||Trinity Broadcasting|
|KAZQ||32||17||32.1 Christian Programs, Classic Shows, 32.2 GOD TV, 32.3 SonLife Broadcasting Network, 32.4 AFR Talk, 32.5 Daystar||Alpha-Omega Broadcasting|
|Callsign||Display Ch.||Digital Ch.||Programming||Owner|
|KTEL-CD||15||15||15.1 Telemundo||Ramar Communications|
|KUPT-LD||16||16||16.1 H&I, 16.2 GetTV, 16.3 Movies!||Ramar Communications|
|KYNM-LD||30||51||30.1 MundoFox, 30.2 Tuff TV, 30.3 Retro TV, 30.4 PBJ, 30.5 QVC||Belmax Broadcasting|
|KRTN-LD||33||39||33.1 Me-TV, 33.2 Jewelry TV||Ramar Communications|
|KTVS-LD||36||36||36.1 Religious Independent, 36.2 Almavision, 36.3 KAZQ relay||Alpha-Omega Broadcasting|
|KNMQ-LD||43||43||43.1 Antenna TV, 43.2 Heartland, 43.3 WeatherNation TV, 43.11 KCHF relay, 43.730 KDAZ audio||RJ Enterprises|
|KRTN-LD||47||39||47.1 Telemundo (KTEL-CD)||Ramar Communications|
- Channel 25: KQDF Azteca America, Una Vez Mas Holdings, LLC
- Channel 30: KYNM , Belmax Broadcasting
- Channel 48: KTFA Home Shopping Network, Entravision
Local Cable Channels
Comcast is the main cable television provider in Albuquerque.
- Community Cable Channel 27, Quote-Unquote Inc. (Public-access television cable TV )
- Encantada TV channel 26, Quote-Unquote Inc. (Arts, education, and events)
- GOV Channel 16, City and County (Government-access television cable TV)
|KNML||610||Sports Talk||The Sports Animal||610thesportsanimal.com|
|KKOB||770||News/Talk||NewsRadio 770 KKOB||770kkob.com|
|KARS||840||Modern Rock||Area 102.9||area1029.com|
|KSVA||920||Christian Talk||LifeTalk Radio||lifetalk.net|
|KKNS||1310||*Currently off the air*||elcaminoradio.com|
|KABQ||1350||Talk||Progressive Talk 1350||abqtalk.com|
|KRZY||1450||Spanish Sports Talk||ESPN Deportes||espndeportes1450.com|
|KOAZ||1510||Smooth Jazz||The Oasis||1037theoasis.com|
|KRKE||1550||New Wave Hits||The 80's Channel||krke.fm|
|KIVA||1600||Talk||The Rock of Talk||rockoftalk.com|
|KLYT||88.3||Christian Rock||Static Radio||mystaticradio.com|
|KANW||89.1||NPR and Public Radio International||KANW||kanw.com|
|KUNM||89.9||NPR and college radio||KUNM||kunm.org|
|KFLQ||91.5||Christian Radio||Family Life Radio||myflr.org|
|KKOB||93.3||Current Hit Radio||KOB FM||kobfm.com|
|KLQT||95.1||Rhythmic Oldies||Hot 95.1||hotabq.com|
|KBZU||96.3||Country Hits||Nash Icon||963nashicon.com|
|KKSS||97.3||Rhythmic Contemporary||Kiss 97.3||mykiss973.com|
|KLVO||97.7||Regional Mexican||Radio Lobo||radiolobo.net|
|KABG||98.5||Classic Hits||Big 98.5||big985.com|
|KMGA||99.5||Adult Contemporary||Magic FM||995magicfm.com|
|KPEK||100.3||Hot AC||The Peak||1003thepeak.com|
|KKRG||101.3||Classic hip-hop||Yo! 101.3||yo1013.com|
|KQTM||101.7||Sports Talk||101.7 The Team||1017theteam.com|
|KIOT||102.5||Classic Rock||Coyote 102.5||coyote1025.com|
|KDRF||103.3||Adult Hits||eD FM||ed.fm|
|KTEG||104.1||Modern Rock||The Edge||1041theedge.com|
|KABQ||104.7||Classic Hits||104.7 KABQ||1047kabq.com|
|KJFA||105.1||Regional Mexican||La Jefa||kjfa.com|
|KQRI||105.5||Christian Hits||Air 1||air1.com|
|KRZY||105.9||Latin Adult Hits||Jose||jose1059.com|
|KDLW||106.3||Current Hit Radio||Z 106-3||z1063.com|
|KAGM||106.7||Rhythmic Contemporary||Power 106.7||power1067.com|
|KNKT||107.1||Christian Radio||The Connection||knkt.com|
|KBQI||107.9||Country||Big I 107.9||bigi1079.com|
|K251AU||98.1||Classic Country||KBQI (HD-2)||classiccountry981.com|
|K265CA||100.9||Urban Contemporary||KZRR (HD-2)||1009thebeat.com|
Low Power FM
|KMGG-LP||99.9||Urban Adult Contemporary||The Beat||99thebeatfm.com|
- Albuquerque Journal
- Albuquerque Business First
- Daily Lobo
- CNM Chronicle
- Bosque Beast
- Valencia County News-Bulletin
- Corrales Comment
- "About the ABQ Free Press". ABQ Free Press. ABQ Free Press. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- Albuquerque the Magazine
- Weekly Alibi
- Local IQ
- New Mexico MarketPlace
- ABQ Arts & Entertainment
- Around 505
- Local Flavor
- Accent Albuquerque Magazine