Media in Białystok
- This is a sub-article to Białystok
Białystok has a wide variety of media outlets serving the city and surrounding region. There are two locally published daily newspapers, Gazeta Współczesna (36.3% market share)  and Kurier Poranny (20.3% market share). In addition two national papers have local bureaus. There are a number of national and locally produced television and radio channels available both over-the-air from the nearby RTCN Białystok (Krynice) Mast, the seventh highest structure in Poland, in addition to transmitter sites within the city. There is also a cable television system available within the city. The city has two campus radio stations; Radiosupeł at the Medical University of Białystok and Radio Akadera at the Białystok Technical University.
There are two major newspapers covering the city:
- Gazeta Współczesna; a daily paper with a 36.3% market share
- Kurier Poranny; a daily paper with a 20.3% market share
In addition, there are a number of national newspapers which cover events in the city:
- Rzeczpospolita; a daily paper published in Warsaw
- Gazeta Wyborcza; a daily paper published in Warsaw, but with a bureau in the city and a local edition, (Gazeta Wyborcza Białystok)
There are a number of weekly newspapers covering the city:
- Teraz Białystok; a weekly paper in Polish
- Niva; a weekly paper in Belarusian language 
- Czasopis; a weekly paper in Belarusian language 
- Przegląd Prawosławny;a monthly magazine discussing Orthodox issues 
A number of national and regional channels are available both over-the-air from the nearby RTCN Białystok (Krynice) Mast, the seventh highest structure in Poland, and on cable television:
- TVP1, Telewizja Polska S.A.; The primary channel of Poland's national public broadcaster.
- TVP2, Telewizja Polska S.A.; An entertainment channel of Poland's national public broadcaster.
- TVP Info/TVP Białystok, Telewizja Polska S.A.; A channel of Poland's national public broadcaster focusing on the regions of Poland. Locally created programming is generated in Białystok.
- Telewizja Jard (dawniej Białostocka Telewizja Miejska - BTM) 
- Podlaska Telewizja (PTV); A privately owned, regional cable channel.
A number of radio stations are available in the city:
- Polskie Radio Program I from Polskie Radio S.A.
- Polskie Radio Program III from Polskie Radio S.A.
- Białoruskie Radio Racja from Białoruskie Centrum Informacyjne Sp. z o.o.
- Polskie Radio Białystok from Regionalna Rozgłośnia w Białymstoku "Radio Białystok" S.A.
- RMF FM from Radio Muzyka Fakty Sp. z o.o.
- Radio Maryja from the Warsaw Province of the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer
- Radio ZET from Radio ZET Sp. z o.o.
- Radio Jard
- Radio Jard II
- Radio Eska Białystok – 90,6 FM
- Radio VOX FM Białystok – 103,3 MHz
- Radio Złote Przeboje - 101,0 MHz
- Radio Orthodoxia
- Radiosupeł (a Campus radio station at Medical University of Białystok)
“Akadera” - BTU Radio Station is a university radio station established in 1964 covering the city of Białystok and the area of 50 km around it. The program of the Station focuses, first of all, on university students and their environment. The Station’ s journalists pay great attention to city life issues especially those concerning young people. “Akadera” Radio program is created by professional staff in cooperation with student journalists from Bialystok’s universities and colleges. It is a commercial station and has been fully licensed since 1994. In 2003 it became a member of a nationwide association of “Polish Academic Radio Stations” embracing all the licensed university radio stations.
- February 2010, published by Związek Kontroli Dystrybucji Prasy (The Board of Press Distribution Control)
- ""Mostostal Zabrze" ZMP "KATOWICE" Sp.z o.o. — Obiekty wysokościowe".
- http://bialystok.tvp.pl/ TVP Białystok
- http://www.tv.jard.pl/ Telewizja Jard
- Radio Akadera