Media in Guelph
- Guelph Mercury Guelph's daily newspaper.
- Guelph Tribune Twice-weekly community newspaper.
- Guelph Review Published each Friday.
- Echo Weekly Regional alternative newspaper serving Guelph and area. No longer being published as of November 2011
- SNAPd Guelph Monthly local newspaper which focuses on community events and happenings.
- The Ontarion The University of Guelph's student newspaper is published weekly and distributed throughout the city.
- The Cannon An Online newspaper serving the Community at the University of Guelph
- The Record- A Kitchener-Waterloo newspaper that also covers Guelph and area.
- Toronto Star
- Toronto Sun
- The Wellington Advertiser This newspaper is distributed throughout Wellington County but does often include Guelph-related news.
- AM 1460 - CJOY, oldies
- FM 93.3 - CFRU, community and campus radio station based out of the University of Guelph
- FM 106.1 - CIMJ ("Magic 106.1 FM"), hot adult contemporary
On March 13, 2008 the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) called for applications for a broadcasting licence to carry on a radio programming undertaking to serve the Guelph market.  See also:  On January 23, 2009, all applications to carry on a radio programming to serve the Guelph market were denied. 
- The Fountain Pen - Guelph's Online Newspaper
- Blog Guelph- Photoblog and Soft Community News
- Guelph Citizen - Citizen's eye view on Guelph
- "Broadcasting Public Notice CRTC 2008-22". Crtc.gc.ca. 2008-03-13. Retrieved 2012-02-20.
- Broadcasting Notice of Public Hearing CRTC 2008-10[dead link]
- "Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2009-31". Crtc.gc.ca. Retrieved 2012-02-20.