From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up medic (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medic may refer to:
- MEDIC is an acronym for MErged DIsease voCabulary, a freely available controlled vocabulary of disease terms developed by and used at the Comparative Toxicogenomics Database for the curation of chemical-disease and gene-disease relationships.
- Combat medic a trained military personnel who provide treatment on the battlefield.
- Medic, role or occupation in medicine
- Medic (TV series), 1950s television series
- Medicago, plant genus
- SS Medic (1899), ocean liner of the White Star Line
- The Medic, playable class in the video games Team Fortress and Team Fortress 2
- All pages beginning with "medic"
- All pages with titles containing "medic"
- Medical (disambiguation)
- Medicus (disambiguation)
- "Medicate", songs
- Medication (disambiguation)
- Med (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.