From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Medication, strictly speaking the act of administering medicine, may refer in popular usage to:
- Drug, any chemical substance that alters normal bodily function
- a herbal medicine
Medication may also refer to:
- Medication (band), a hard rock band
- "Medication" (Garbage song), a song from the band Garbage
- "Medication", a song by the Standells
- "Medication", a song by Queens of the Stone Age from Lullabies to Paralyze
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.