From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up medicine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Medicine is the modern field of medical practice and health care.
Medicine may refer to:
- Internal medicine, medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis, management and nonsurgical treatment of unusual or serious diseases
- Other systems of medicine including:
- Medication, licensed pharmaceutical drugs (see pharmacology) or herbal medicines
- Medicine Magazine, British consumer health magazine
- Medicine (journal), an academic journal founded in 1922 and published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Medicine (Elsevier journal), a review journal for physicians founded in 1972 and now published by Elsevier
- Medicine (band), alternative noise-pop/rock band
- Medicine (Klimt Painting), painting by Gustav Klimt
- "Medicine" (Plies song)
- "Medicine" (Shakira song)
- "Medicine", a song by Simon Townshend from the album Among Us
- "The Medicine Song", a song by Stephanie Mills
- All pages beginning with "medicine"
- All pages with titles containing "medicine"
- Medic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Medicine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.