From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mediocrity (disambiguation))
|Look up mediocre or mediocrity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mediocre and mediocrity may refer to:
- Mediocre (album), 2008 album by Ximena Sariñana
- Mediocre American Man Trilogy, three films starring Will Ferrell
- "Mediocre Bad Guys", a song on the 2003 album On and On by Jack Johnson
- Mediocre Generica, the 2001 debut album by the American punk band Leftöver Crack
- Michael Crabtree, an American football player for the San Fransisco 4ers.
- Mediocrity (advertising campaign), launched in 2011 by Subaru of America to represent the blandness of mid-size sedans
- "Mediocrity Gets You Pears (The Shaker)", a song on the 2005 album Searching for a Former Clarity by Florida punk rock band Against Me!
- Mediocrity principle, a philosophical notion set forth by André Kukla in 2009
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.