Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria
of Reggio Calabria
|Università degli Studi Mediterranea
di Reggio Calabria
|Latin: Universitas Studiorum Mediterranea|
|Location||Reggio Calabria, Italy|
|Campus||Feo di Vito 94.88 acres (38.40 ha)|
|Sports teams||CUS Reggio Calabria|
|Affiliations||UNIMED - ESDP|
Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria (Italian: Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria), also referred to as Mediterranea University or University of Reggio Calabria, or simply UNIRC, is an Italian public research university, located in Reggio Calabria, Italy.
It was founded in 1968, and is one of the youngest universities in the country. UNIRC combines its commitment in research and teaching: three faculties (Architecture, Engineering, Agricultural Science), are dedicated to the territory, creating a "Environment Polytechnic" with a strong propensity to the themes of architecture, landscape, urbanism, infrastructure associated at the green economy. The faculty of Law, study from the economic issues to those related to archeology and artistic heritage. The university provides undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of double degree programs.
The 2012 edition, of the ranking list of Italian public universities - written by the newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore - based on indicators of quality, puts Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, to first place in the South Italy and Insular Italy, and in particular, its school of architecture is one of the best in the country.
- 1 History
- 2 Awards and Events
- 3 Organization
- 4 Formation and Research
- 5 Student Body
- 6 Erasmus and Foreign courses
- 7 Rectors
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
The creation of IUSA
On December 6, 1967, with a request of the Commissioner of the prefect of the Consortium for the Institute of Architecture of Reggio Calabria, born the core foundation of the University of Reggio Calabria. The legal recognition comes with the Presidential Decree (no. 1543), of June 17, 1968 which marks the birth of the Free University Institute of Architecture. Salvatore Boscarino, a professor at the University of Catania, held on the first lesson, on December 18, 1967, on "Elements of Architecture and survey monuments". In the first academic year, 81 students are registered. The inaugural lectures are held in the Council of the Province of Reggio Calabria. After, the Institute is located at the expense of the city, in the temporary headquarters of Palazzo Delfino, then in the Library City, and finally, in October 1969, in the premises of the Archbishopric.
By Decree of the President of the Republic of February 14, 1970 (no. 750), the Free University Institute of Architecture, became called the State University Institute of Architecture (IUSA). Pending the constitution of the Academic Senate, the administration is temporarily assigned to a government commissioner, Franco Pontorieri, while the powers of the Faculty Council shall be exercised by a committee consisting of three professors appointed by the Ministry of Education: Ludovico Quaroni, professor at the University of Rome, Hugh Fuxa, professor at the University of Palermo, Gianvito Resta, professor at the University of Messina.
In 1972, was chosen the emblem, inspired by staters and silver tetradrachmsof Rhegion - beaten by 488 BC around until the conquest of the city by Dionysius I of Syracuse, in 386 BC - where the most beautiful specimen, for execution and state of preservation, is kept at the National Museum of Magna Grecia in Reggio Calabria. The emblem of the university, is a lion's head (the lion of Nemea), the symbol of the flourishing of arts and sciences at the school of Pythagora in Reggio Calabria, built around the year 400 BC. In 1976, with the appointment of 5 professors, ends the Commissioner, and was elected managing director of IUSA, Antonio Quistelli, professor of Industrial Design.
From IUSA, born the University of Reggio Calabria
By the law of August 14, 1982 (no. 590), was established the University of Reggio Calabria, in order to "Promote the development and advancement of culture and science through research and teaching and to contribute to the civil, cultural, social and economic development of Calabria and the country". The law, is realized, for two reasons: firstly, strengthens the structure of Reggio Calabria, establishing the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Agriculture; the other responds to the needs of Catanzaro, where since 1979 he had formed a consortium for the Promotion of Culture and the University College. In that city are so constituted two faculties, Medicine and Law, such as branch offices of the University of Reggio Calabria, but with a formal commitment by the national government to establish medium-term teaching and administrative autonomy of the school of Catanzaro.
The new structure of the University of Reggio Calabria becomes the following: "Faculty of Architecture, Engineering and Agriculture", based in Reggio Calabria, "Faculty of Law, Medicine and Surgery", located in Catanzaro; to which was added in 1992, "Faculty of Pharmacy", also based in Catanzaro. The first rector of the university was Antonio Quistelli, former director of IUSA, will remain in office until 1989. From January 1, 1998, is set up and made the autonomous University of Catanzaro. The faculties of Reggio Calabria then become three: Agriculture, Architecture and Engineering; and a pole of Law, teaching that, in 2001, is separated from Catanzaro to become the fourth faculty.
The university became 'Mediterranea'
In the 90s, start the construction of great and modern buildings, of the new campus located at Feo di Vito. In 2001, the rector Alessandro Bianchi, professor of Urban Planning, who remains in office until May 2006, the date of appointment as Minister of the Italian Republic for the Transport of the Prodi government, change the name of the University. The name of the university becames "Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria", with the ambition to become a cultural and scientific reference in the Mediterranean basin. In 2014, the University started a partnership (research teams, teachers and students mobility, programming of common teaching activities) together the Chongqing University, in China.
Awards and Events
The 2012 edition of the Italian public universities ranking list - written by the Italian national newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore - based on the analysis of quality indicators - puts Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, to the first place in the South Italy and Insular Italy, and it's at the thirty-first place at national level. Furthermore the university is the first in Italy, as many as 39.45% of teachers have successfully participated in the PRIN (Research Programs of National Interest) and FIRB (Fund for Investments in Basic Research). Good performances for the university research: UNIRC won the 10th place with 82.7%, the share of funds from external bodies. Positive results were also obtained with the other indicators on students. The University for the talent, has registered in 2010/2011, with a mark of maturity greater than or equal to 90, is positioned in 18th place on 63 public universities with 23.3%. For the dispersion, or the missing entries in its second year in 2010/2011, see Reggio Calabria in 16th place with 11.0%, behind universities such as Politecnico di Milano, University Iuav of Venice and University of Turin.
The Mediterranean University has conferred honorary degrees to some important personalities
-  Giovanni Astengo, Jaime Gil-Aluja (President of the Royal Academy of Economics and Finance - Spain), Pasqual Maragal i Mira (Governor of the Autonomous Region of Catalonia and the mayor of Barcelona), Federico Gorio, Pietro Larizza, Mimmo Rotella, Francesco Rosi, Umberto Eco, José Carlos Principe.
Inaugurations of academic years
The inauguration of the academic year is the occasion on which the University illustrates what has been done and what will you do with the reports of the Rector, the Administrative Director, the President of the Student Council. Academic procession and a distinguished guest lecture are the main features of the ceremonies. With these actions that symbolically from the start of a new academic year. The ceremonies have hosted such important figures, such as: Giorgio Napolitano, Paolo De Castro, Gustavo Zagrebelsky, Umberto Eco, Pietro Grasso, Alberto Asor Rosa, Angelo Falzea, Jaume Gil Aluja, Emilia Zinzi, Bernardo Secchi.
- Daniel Libeskind will lecture to Faculty of Architecture on October 18, 2011. The event is sponsored by Laboratorio Internazionale di Architettura (Lid’A) & Dottorato di Ricerca in Progettazione Architettonica ed Urbana. The 9° Lld'A is "Il progetto dell’esistente e il restauro del paesaggio in Calabria".
- Franco Purini, special lessons "Sette tipi di semplicità", to Aula A1 of the university on February 29, 2012.
- Fabrizio Barca, meeting to Aula Magna of the university on May 26, 2012. The minister speak about the railway transport.
- Antonio Zichichi will lecture to university on November 30, 2012. The President of the World Federation of Scientist and Professor Emeritus of Higher Physics at the University of Bologna, speak about the pursuit of beauty as "hermeneutic horizon" that provokes and challenges life.
- Hans Kollhoff will lecture to Aula Magna of the university on April 24, 2013. The architect presides at the conference "L'Architettura delle città".
- Massimiliano Fuksas will lecture to university on May 7, 2014: "Three Projects".
On 30 July 2013, attended by the Prefect of Reggio Calabria, Vittorio Piscitelli, was signed a collaboration agreement between the Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria and the special Agency Stazione Sperimentale per le Industrie delle Essenze e dei Derivati dagli Agrumi (SSEA). The agreement provides for an investment of 5 million euros in equipment, and the redevelopment of the SSEA experimental field as a field catalog.
At September 2013, the Faculty of Architecture, along with Italian universities: IUAV University of Venice and the Marche Polytechnic University, participates at the workshop of the four-year program "Metropolitan Laboratories". The collaborative experience, over the years, has touched universities around the world:
- Universidade de São Paulo - Faculdade de Arquitetura and Urbanism
- University of Dar Es Salaam
- Sungkyunkwan University - School of Architecture
At February 2014, the Department of Architecture and Territory (DARTE) signs an agreement, the international workshop "Landscape Accessibility", with other European and non-European universities:
- National University of Cordoba
- Tongji University of Shanghai
- Tampereen Teknillinen Yliopisto
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Montpellier
- Jade Hochschule
- University of Thessaly
- University of Florence
- Ecole Nationale d'Architecture de Rabat
- "Ion Mincu" University of Architecture and Urbanism
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Istanbul Technical University
- University of Pennsylvania - Penn Design
These are the 4 faculties in which the university is divided:
- Faculty of Agricultural Science
The Faculty of Agriculture was established in 1982, with the activation of the degree course in Agriculture and Forestry Sciences. The Faculty has awarded the first bachelor's degree in Forest Science, in its session of November 10, 1987.
- Faculty of Architecture
The Faculty of Architecture, former State University Institute of Architecture, is the oldest academic institution of the University. Direct for a long time by Antonio Quistelli, had as teachers, among others, Franco Purini, Anselmi Pierluisi and Francesco Pierluisi. In 1982, with the establishment of the University of Reggio Calabria, the IUSA becomes the new Faculty of Architecture.
- Faculty of Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering, established in 1982, offers training particularly directed towards the future, with the second level master in: Biomedical Engineering (in collaboration with the Ospedale Morelli of Reggio Calabria); Shipping and Environmental Engineering, for the study of wave motion, with the support of the laboratories of the university. In addition to traditional training on buildings and infrastructure, are important courses dedicated to telecommunications networks and electronic commerce in collaboration with research institutions and large businesses such as Enel and Telecom Italia.
- Faculty of Law
The Faculty of Law, was born in a socio-economic and cultural environment in which there has been demand for a scientific-humanistic in legal matters. The establishment of the Faculty of Law at the university was preceded Reggio Calabria, starting from academic year 1997/1998, from the experience of an educational center activated by the Faculty of Law of University of Catanzaro. The large number of subscribers has made the premise for the natural evolution toward the establishment of an independent faculty. The decision to establish the Faculty of Law, is done on the basis of advice from a committee appointed by the Rector of the University and composed, among others, by Andrea Monorchio (then General State Accountant), by Nicolo Pollari (e.g. Director SISMI), Angelo Falzea (Academy of the Lincei) and Rosario Pietropaolo (former Rector of the University of Reggio Calabria).
The departments of the Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, are an organ in which they are awarded, by statute, the duties of promoting, organizing and conducting scientific research. Promotes, coordinates and manages the research activities conducted in their area, while respecting the autonomy of individual teachers and scientific researchers and their right to go directly to research funding. It guarantees the access to resources, according to the criteria set out in the rules. Organizes activities necessary for the attainment of doctoral research. Expresses opinions and proposals on the request, the destination and the filling of posts of professor and researcher role, limited to the scientific areas of expertise of the department. The advisory functions of promotion and coordination of research activities are delegated to the Board of Directors of the department. As part of the reform Gelmini, were adopted from the academic year 2012-2013, 6 departments:
|Faculty||Name of Department||Abbreviation|
|Agricultural Science||Dipartimento di Agraria
Department of Agricultural Science
|Architecture||Dipartimento di Patrimonio, Architettura, Urbanistica
Department of Heritage, Architecture, Urban Planning
|Architecture||Dipartimento di Architettura e Territorio
Department of Architecture and Territory
|Engineering||Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, dell'Energia, dell'Ambiente e dei Materiali
Department of Civil Engineering, of Energy, of Environment and of Materials
|Engineering||Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, delle Infrastrutture e dell'Energia Sostenibile
Department of Information Engineering, of Infrastructures and Sustanaible Energy
|Law||Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza ed Economia
Department of Law and Economy
In the departments are operating 56 laboratories in support of scientific and industrial research, experimental development and educational activities.
Formation and Research
In order to cope with the large demand for admission to the university courses, the university hold a series of entrance examinations. The entrance test decides which candidates will have access to the undergraduate course, such as the Architecture Faculty. However for the Engineering Faculty, the entrance test is only a means through which the administration acknowledges the students level of preparation, but students that do not pass the test can still enroll in their chosen degree courses but have to pass an additional exam during their first year.
This courses have a limited number of students admitted every year and the selection is based on a national test administered by the Ministry of Education. The test is divided into five parts, each about one of the following general subject: Logic and General Knowledge; History and History of Art; Drawing and Representation; Mathematics and Physics.
Only some programmes have a strictly limited number of places, even if the Academic Senate fixes an approximate maximum number of students for every programme. The admission test for any Engineering school, is divided in four parts, each about one of the following general subject: English Language; Logic, Mathematics and Statistics; Verbal Comprehension; Physics.
- Graduate Programmes
Admission to the graduate programmes requires an undergraduate degree and a set of requirements specific for each school, such as the time spent in obtaining the undergraduate degree or the grade point average scored during the undergraduate programme.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Laurea is equivalent to British Bachelor's degree in accordance with Bologna Process (3 years, 180 ECTS)
- Laurea Magistrale is equivalent to British Master's degree in accordance with Bologna Process (2 years, 120 ECTS)
- Laurea Magistrale a Ciclo Unico is evaquivalent to British Bachelor's degree plus Master's degree, the course is in "one single cycle" (5 years, 300 ECTS)
- Dottorato di Ricerca is equivalent to British Doctor of Philosophy in accordance with Bologna Process (3 years)
- Courses activated for the Academic Year 2013/2014
|Faculty||Course||National Class Number||Access to the degree||Requirements||Type||Duration (years)|
|Agricultural Science||Agricultural Science and Technology||L-25||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Agricultural Science||Food Science and Technology||L-26||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Agricultural Science||Forestry and Environmental Science||L-25||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Agricultural Science||Agricultural Science and Technology||LM-69||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Agricultural Science||Forestry and Environmental Science||LM-73||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Architecture||Science of Architecture||L-17||Limited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Architecture||Architecture - Restoration||LM-4||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Architecture||Architecture||LM-4 C.U.||Limited||Undergraduate Degree||Bachelor + Master
one single cycle
|Engineering||Civil-Environmental Engineering||L-7||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Engineering||Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Engineering||L-8||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Engineering||Civil Engineering||LM-23||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Engineering||Information Technologies for Telecommunications Engineering||LM-27||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Engineering||Electronic Engineering||LM-29||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Engineering||Environmental Engineering||LM-35||Unlimited||Undergraduate Degree||Master||2|
|Law||Economic Sciences||L-33||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor||3|
|Law||Law||LMG/01||Unlimited||High School Diploma||Bachelor + Master
one single cycle
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- XXVI Cycle 2010-2013
|Faculty||Name of Course||University Department|
|Agricultural Science||Biologia applicata ai sistemi agro alimentari e forestali
Biology systems applied to agro-food and forestry
|Agricultural Science||Sviluppo rurale, scienze e tecnologie delle produzioni agroforestali e zootecniche
Rural development, science and technology of agroforestry and livestock production
|Architecture||Conservazione dei beni architettonici e ambientali
Preservation of the architectural and environmental heritage
|Engineering||Ingegneria dei trasporti e della logistica
Transport engineering and of logistics
Engineering of information
|Engineering||Ingegneria geotecnica e chimica dei materiali
Geotechnical engineering and materials of chemistry
|Engineering||Ingegneria marittima, dei materiali e delle strutture
Maritime engineering, of materials and of the structures
|Law||Diritto civile della complessità: tra pluralizzazione delle fonti e nuove esigenze sistematiche
Civil Law of the complexity: between pluralization of sources and new demands systematic
|Law||Storia del pensiero e delle istituzioni giuridiche romane
History of the Roman legal thought and institutions
International Doctorate of Philosophy (IDP)
Urban Regeneration and Economic Development (Program: CLUDs-Commercial Local Urban Districts)
The theoretical starting point is that the development of a socio-economic territorial network can be a possible driver for sustainable urban regeneration, by involving producers and sellers in a targeted urban-rural area, in order to maximise benefits for both in an urban marketing perspective. Starting from an institutional theory perspective, the research aims to operationalize the territorial milieu concept, by including it in current urban management tools, and to turn it into an additional asset to further increase sustainability for the competitive urban platform. The intent is to use new urban management tools able to produce competitive returns supported by social, environmental and economic sustainable actions. In order to reach this objective, it is important to classify urban areas by considered the integration as a basic requirement for the implantation of new urban management tool. The rationale of CLUD as new urban integrated management tool establishes its principles by rethinking to the Cluster Analysis and its current role to make urban plans and projects. As matter of fact, the urban clustering, Cluster development (or cluster initiative or Economic Clustering) is the economic development of business clusters. The research project is supposed to last three years, with the intention to extent – after defining and experiencing the CLUDs Action Plan in selected Urban Areas – the research project to develop related aspects such as the impact on public services supply (public transportation, safety, waste, etc.), the impact on the rate of energy safe by increasing the use of appropriate technology for housing and building, the impact on new service to business start up, the impact of structural change in rural-urban pattern of the city.
The partnership is characterized by a common scientific field of study that is the city and its multidisciplinary aspects, concerning the general theme of urban policy and planning. With respect this common theme each partner acquires an important role in the academic and scientific international studies. The universities along Mediterranea that participating in the program are:
- Aalto University - (YtkLand and Use Planning and Use Studies Group)
- Sapienza University of Rome - (Centro di Ricerca sulla Valorizzazione e gestione dei centri storici minori / Fo.Cu.S.)
- University of Salford - (School of the Built Environment / SOBE)
- Northeastern University - (Department of Economics - School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs / NEUSUP)
- San Diego State University - (School of Public Affairs / SDSU)
School of specialization for the legal profession (I and II year), with national programming exam:
- Court - Forensic
School of High Formation in Architecture and Archeology of Classical City
Most of the students come from Sicily and Calabria, but there is a good percentage of students coming from other Italian regions. The situation is different for foreigners. With the agreement between the Italian Republic and the Republic of China, were distributed the provisions governing the university registrations of foreign nationals. The program "Marco Polo", provides that the seats allocated for Chinese citizens, who can subscribe to the Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria, are: 30 in the Faculty of Agricultural Science, 50 in the Faculty of Architecture, 18 in the Faculty of Engineering and 20 in the Faculty of Law. In addition at the UNIRC are active, thanks to the Treaty of Friendship, Partnership and Cooperation between Italy and Libya, numerous scholarships for Libyan students who want to study in Italian universities.
Register of Students
The table displays the number of the all students who attending the university, divided by faculty of each academic year.
The table displays the number of the all graduates divided by faculty of each academic year.
Student Life on campus
The university has many areas to promote cultural, recreational, sports and social activities that integrate the training opportunities afforded by ordinary teaching activities.
- 4 Libraries: one for each faculty, with a collection of about 60,000 monographs, 500 periodicals, some 5,000 electronic journals and databases disciplines.
- Learning Centres: the space is a public meeting and at the same time of cultural production. Individual and group study, meetings and conferences, multimedia presentations, video conferencing, on-line consultation.
- Multimedia Area: lends itself to accommodate recreation, cultural evenings, film screenings, book presentations and small representations. The opening until late at night, the presence of reading points equipped with sofas and cover with the wireless network will also promote the use as a point of meeting and socializing, regardless of scheduled events.
- Outdoor Area: this is a very valuable opportunity for additional training, especially during the summer. Knowledge, areas of study, but, above all, a big "agora" in which you can organize recreational events on music and, even, theatrical. It can be an opportunity for encounter between the members of the academic community according to the original model of "Universitas Studiorum" where, according to the Platonic-Aristotelian model, the teachers created new masters.
- Sport Area: gyms, with a lavish array of machines and equipment for bodybuilding and wellness, with spacious dressing facilities and related services.
Erasmus and Foreign courses
The Erasmus (European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) offers the opportunity to study at a European university or an internship in a country inside the EU. The project is named after the Dutch humanist and theologian Desiderius Erasmus of Rotterdam, in the fifteenth century, he traveled throughout Europe for several years to understand different cultures. Erasmus enables the frequency of European university program participant, where you can take courses and exams related to your academic curriculum, or conduct studies for their theses. In addition, Erasmus encourages the mobility of students.
For the academic year 2012-2013, the Mediterranea University, decrees 143 scholarships for Erasmus program to different locations: A Coruña, Aachen, Aalborg, Athens, Barcelona, Budapest, Cadiz, Dabrowa Gornicza, Gran Canaria, Granada, Grenoble, Leuven, Lisbon, Lublin, Madrid, Malaga, Marseille, Montpellier, Murcia, Newcastle, Oldenburg, Paris, Piraeus, Tampere, San Sebastián, Santiago de Compostela, Sevilla, Valladolid, Viana do Castelo, Vienna and Volos.
Since 2005, every year, is organized during the summer months, an advanced course in English language, in collaboration with the St. Andrews University in Scotland. The study-tour is developed in the cities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dundee, as well as the Lakes of the Highlands.
Rectors of the new University of Reggio Calabria.
- Mediterranean University Union
- List of Italian universities
- Reggio Calabria
- "Le pagelle alle università". Ilsole24ore.com. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "The numbers of the Il Sole 24 Ore on the italian universities".
- "Classifiche università Il Sole 24 Ore".
- "Honorary Degrees at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Inaugurations of academic years at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Libeskind to Lecture at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Zichichi to Lecture at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Kollhoff to Lecture at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Fuksas to Lecture at Mediterranea University of Reggio Calabria".
- "Reggio: riparte la SSEA, nuove strutture di ricerca per il settore agrumicolo e delle essenze". Strill.it. 30 July 2013. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Reggio Calabria - Accordo con l'Universita' degli Studi Mediterranea". Camcom.gov.it Portale delle Camere di Commercio d'Italia. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "30 luglio Sottoscritto l'accordo per la Stazione Sperimentale Essenze dagli Agrumi". Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Laboratorio Metropolitano a Seoul". Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "Landscape Accesibility". Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "The new six departments of Mediterranea University".
- "University Courses at UNIRC".
- "CLUDs - Int'l Doctorate Program (IDP) - Urban Regeneration and Economic Development".
- "CLUDs About".
- "CLUDs Partnership".
- "Posti disponibili Programma Marco Polo".
- "Borse di studio per gli studenti Libici in Italia".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2004-2005".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2005-2006".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2006-2007".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2007-2008".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2008-2009".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2009-2010".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2010-2011".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Iscritti UNIRC 2011-2012".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2004-2005".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2005-2006".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2006-2007".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2007-2008".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2008-2009".
- "MIUR - Anagrafe Studenti Laureati UNIRC 2009-2010".
- "Erasmus 2012-2013 for UNIRC".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Università Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria.|
- (Italian) University of Reggio Calabria Website