From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meep may refer to:
- A random word people may use
- Beep the Meep, a fictional alien who appeared in the Doctor Who weekly comic strip
- Meeps, pom-pom shaped characters who appear in Quest for Glory adventure games
- the ghouls' form of speech in H. P. Lovecraft's 1926 novella The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
- the apparent, primary vocabulary of Beaker, the hapless assistant of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew on The Muppet Show
- A character from an episode of the children's show Phineas And Ferb
- A one-eyed one-legged sheep-like creature from Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Meep, as a synonym (as far as an undefinable word can have a synonym):
- The Smurfs frequently replace both nouns and verbs in everyday speech with the word "Smurf"
- A tablet made by the company Oregon Scientific
MEEP, as an acronym, may refer to:
- Mir Environmental Effects Payload, an International Space Station (ISS) Phase 1 Risk Mitigation Experiment.
- An open source software initially developed at MIT (http://ab-initio.mit.edu/) for electromagnetic field calculations based on finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method.
Meep meep, as an onomatopoeia, is almost heterographic to, but not to be confused with Beep beep:
- Beep beep may refer to the only dialogue spoken by Looney Tunes character Road Runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.