From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meftah (meaning key (lock) in Arabic) may refer to:
- Meftahū'l-Ghayb, the book written on the Esoteric interpretation of the Quran by the Hurufi-Bektashi Ostad Gül Baba
- Meftah (town), town and commune in Blida Province, Algeria
- Meftah District, district in Blida Province, Algeria
- Mohamed Rabie Meftah, Algerian footballer
- Mahieddine Meftah, former Algerian national footballer
- Rahim Meftah, Algerian footballer
- Jugurtha Meftah, Algerian football player
- Chaâbane Meftah, Algerian football player
- Meftah Ghazalla, Libyan football goalkeeper
- Habib Meftah Bouchehri, Iranian percussionist
- Abdellatif Meftah, French long distance runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meftah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.