|Headquarters||Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Lee Sang-Min (President)|
Mega Enterprise (Korean: 메가엔터프라이즈) or also MEGA, was a South Korean company that specialised in developing video games. Mega Enterprise was best known for having developed two only Arcade games: Pull Trigger (released in 2003), and Metal Slug 4 for the Neo Geo after the original developer, SNK, went bankrupt.
Games published by MEGA
All games listed for each platform are published only in South Korea.
- Metal Slug 4 (2002)
- The King of Fighters 2003 (2003)
- Metal Slug 5 (2003)
- Power Instinct Matrimelee (2003)
- Pull Trigger (2003)
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (2003)
- Time Crisis 3 (2003)
- Tekken 5 (2004)
- Fu-un Shinsengumi (2004)
- Kaidō Battle 2: Chain Reaction (2004)
- Kengo 3 (2004)
- KOF: Maximum Impact (2004)
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (2004)
- Starsky & Hutch (2004)
- Fu-un Bakumatsu-den (2005)
- The King of Fighters 2002/2003 (2005)
- KongKong Online
- TOOJI Online
- MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd. - Company Profile
- Pull Trigger - Videogame by MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Arcade Game - MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- PC Games - MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Zwei - Play-Asia
- Console Game - MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Mobile Game - MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Online Game - MEGA Enterprise Co., Ltd.
|This Asian video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|