From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up megaton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Megaton may refer to:
- a million tons
- TNT equivalent, explosive force (e.g. of nuclear weapons)
- megatonne, a million tonnes, SI unit of mass
- Olivier Megaton (born 1965), French film director, writer and editor
- Megaton (magazine), a gaming comic
- Wellington "Megaton" Dias (born 1967), a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner and instructor
- "Megaton", a fictional town around a bomb named "C-23 Megaton" in the game Fallout 3
- "Megaton Punch", a mini-game in the games Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Megaton Games A game company which produces boardgames, role-playing games and computer games.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.