Mehboob Ali Kaiser
|Chaudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser|
|President, Bihar Pradesh Congress Committee|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Children||Saima, Yusuf and Rabia|
|Residence||Patliputra Colony, Patna|
|Alma mater||Aligarh Muslim University|
Chaudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser is an Indian politician. His political party is the Indian National Congress. He is a Member of Legislative Assembly where he represents Simri Bakhtiarpur constituency, he has represented the constituency for three terms.
Mehboob Ali Kaiser was born in Saharsa and he is son of Late choudhry Salahuddin former Cabinet minister of Bihar, He belongs to a nawab family and is the grandson of late Nawab Nazirul hasan of Simri Bakhtiarpur (erstwhile princely state). His brother Farooque who contested for MP election once was deafeated by Dinesh Yadav, He served as Minister for Science and Technology & Minister of Higher Education in Bihar Government. He studied at Aligarh Muslim University.
Mehboob Ali Kaiser was made a Secretary in All-India Congress Committee (AICC) in September 2007.
- Rahul to kick off Bihar poll campaign Hindustan Times
- "Rahul Gandhi made general secretary". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2007-09-25.
- "Congress wooing Muslims ahead of Bihar polls". The Times Of India. 2010-07-05.
- "Congress sacks warring leaders in Bihar unit". Financial Express. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "New Bihar PCC chief has his task cut out.". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2010-07-15.