Mehboob Ali Kaiser
|Chaudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser|
|Member of the India Parliament
16 May 2009
|Preceded by||Dinesh Chandra Yadav|
|Political party||Lok Janshakti Party|
|Children||Saima, Yusuf and Rabia|
|Residence||Patliputra Colony, Patna|
|Alma mater||Aligarh Muslim University|
Chaudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser is an Indian politician. His started his political career from Indian National Congress. He was Member of Legislative Assembly where he represents Simri Bakhtiarpur constituency, he has represented the constituency for three terms. He is also former cabinet minister of Bihar, After being denied ticket by Indian National Congress for general election 2014, he joined Lok Janshakti Party days before 2014 general election and successfully contested from Khagaria constituency. His father Chaudhary Salahuddin was very acclaimed politician.
Mehboob Ali Kaiser was born in Saharsa and he is son of Late choudhry Salahuddin former Cabinet minister of Bihar, He belongs to a nawab family and is the grandson of late Nawab Nazirul hasan of Simri Bakhtiarpur (erstwhile princely state). His brother Farooque who contested for MP election once was defeated by Dinesh Yadav, He served as Minister for Science and Technology & Minister of Higher Education in Bihar Government. He studied at Aligarh Muslim University.
Mehboob Ali Kaiser was a Secretary in All-India Congress Committee (AICC) from 2007 to 2010.
- Rahul to kick off Bihar poll campaign Hindustan Times
- "Rahul Gandhi made general secretary". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2007-09-25.
- "Congress wooing Muslims ahead of Bihar polls". The Times Of India. 2010-07-05.
- "Congress sacks warring leaders in Bihar unit". Financial Express. 3 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-15.
- "New Bihar PCC chief has his task cut out.". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2010-07-15.