From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mehedia may refer to:
- Mehdya, a town in Kénitra Province, Morocco
- Mahdia, a large coastal town in Tunisia
- Mechtat Mehedia, a village in Relizane Province, Algeria
- Mehede, an urban area in Tierp Municipality, Uppsala County, Sweden, more commonly known as Mehedeby
- Mehedinţa, a commune in Romania now known as Podenii Noi
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.