|Title||Chairman of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation plc|
Mehmet Dalman (born 1958, Paphos, Cyprus) is a British-Turkish Cypriot investment banker. He is currently Chairman of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation  and of Premier League football club Cardiff City.
Dalman was born in Paphos, Cyprus. As of Turkish Cypriot tradition, he was born as Mehmet Şükrü, taking his father's first name as his own last name. His brother, Cevdet, has retained the surname. He studied at the London School of Economics.
Prior to this, he founded the WMG Group in 2004. Between 1997 and 2004, Dalman was the first non-German to sit on the board of the German bank Commerzbank. Before joining Commerzbank, Dalman served as a Managing Director at Deutsche Morgan Grenfell Capital Markets Limited, and Head of Japanese Equities and Equity Derivatives for Asia Pacific. Furthermore, from 1990 to 1995, he served as the Head of European and Japanese Equities at Credit Lyonnais Securities and Head of Quantitative Marketing at The Nikko Securities Europe. In January 2012, Dalman joined the Cardiff City F.C. board as the Bluebirds looked to return to the top flight and was subsequently made chairman in July 2013.
- The Telegraph (2011-06-10). "Profile: Sir Paul Judge and Mehmet Dalman". The Daily Telegraph (London). Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Financial Times (2012-01-04). "ENRC picks veteran banker Dalman for chairman". Financial Times (London).
- Star Gazete. "Londra’da bir ‘Harika Türk’". Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- eFinancialCareers. "News analysis: How Commerzbank’s Dalman built his empire". Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Bloomberg. "Mehmet Dalman". Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Cypriot businessman Mehmet Dalman joins Cardiff City board".