||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
August 2, 1986
|Occupation||Model, Actress, Entrepreneur|
|Spouse(s)||Ahmed Sheikh (m. 2013)|
|Height||5 ft 10 ½ in (1.79 m)|
Mehreen Syed (Urdu: مﮩرين سيد ) born August 2, 1986 is a Pakistani model, the CEO of IFAP and an actor. Titled Model of the Year 2013 by Lux Style Awards, Syed was the first Pakistani model to have appeared on the cover of the popular Middle East fashion magazine Alamra and is also the Spokesperson of L’Oréal Paris, the world’s leading beauty brand. She started her career at a very young age and has appeared on the covers of not only local, but also international fashion publications including Time, Vogue and Marie Claire. She has won the “International Model of the Year” award, the “Face of the Year” award, the “Glamorous Entrepreneur” award, and has been ranked 16th in the Hottest 50 Asian Women in the World and 10th in the World's Sexiest Asian Women lists.
Born into a Muslim Syed family in Lahore, Pakistan, Mehreen and her siblings, her three sisters and brother, were taken care of by their mother who was widowed when Mehreen was three years old. Her mother pursued a career in law, first as a practicing lawyer, then as a Professor of Law, and finally as part of an examination board.
Mehreen Syed married Ahmed Humayun Sheikh in a Nikah ceremony in Lahore on the 23rd of February, 2013. Sheikh is the son of Hamayoun Shaikh, who owns the luxury fashion house, and is a successful businessman himself.
Syed began the pursuit of modelling when she met Ather Shahzad while she was studying at Lahore's Home Economics College, and has worked majorly with him ever since. She also plans to enter the Indian model industry. She was announced the Pakistani Brand Ambassador of L'Oréal in December 2011. Syed hopes to take on Bollywood with the same storm she's brought around locally.
In 2009, along with Bushra Aftab, Syed helped launch the Diamond & Polki jewelry collection. Acknowledging the struggles she personally went through as an aspiring model, Syed launched International Fashion Academy Pakistan (IFAP). As CEO in 2011. It is through IFAP that she sought to establish a platform that allows the next generation of fashion industry professionals, specifically stylists, models, makeup artists and photographers, to study their field in a professional environment.
Spokesperson L'Oreal Paris
Claiming a right for a multifaceted beauty over a standardized or perfect beauty, L’Oréal Paris, the world’s leading beauty brand, and its international ambassadors have always been influential personalities from the world of arts, fashion and beauty; Penélope Cruz, Aishwarya Rai, Eva Longoria, Beyonce Knowles, Jane Fonda and Patrick Dempsey are a few amongst the many who have come to represent a cross section of age, morphology and ethnic origin – all illustrative of the brands’ beauty philosophy. L’Oréal Paris Pakistan’s spokespeople share the same brand philosophy, the brand proudly introduced glamorous model and media personality Mehreen Syed as a Spokesperson in Pakistan.
Mehreen has been a part of several music videos of high profile musicians like Raheem Shah, Junaid Khan, and Badnaam, while scheduled to be featuring in Abbas video. TV commercials have been a part of Mehreen's working calendar throughout her career including names like EVO by PTCL amongst many others.
Recently Mehreen's acting career hit the silver screens across Pakistan with the launch of Chambaili, the movie is produced Abdullah Kadwani & Shahzad Nawaz with Geo Network, directed by Ismail Jilani. Mehreen plays a lead role in this epic movie which revolves around politics of the Indo-Pak Subcontinent of the late 40s. Mehreen has also signed movies in Bollywood, of which one of them is with award winning director Sanjay Chauhan.
- 2005 - International Model of the Year Award
- 2007 - "Face of the Year" by Indigo
- 2009 - "16th" hottest 50 Asian women
- 2010 - "Glamorous Entrepreneur" award
- 2010 - PTV Best Model award
- 2011 - "Model of the year" award by Pakistan Fashion UK
- 2012 - "Best Model" award by Pakistan Press Club
- 2012 - #10 by World's Sexiest Asian Women
- 2013 - Lux Style Awards "Model of the Year 2013" 
- International Fashion Academy of Pakistan
- LSA: Mehreen Syed with her Award
- Lahore's Mehreen Syed is the Sunday Face of 2007
- "Famous Model Mehreen Syed Ties the Knot with Ahmed Sheikh". Aaj Tv.
- Nasreen Shaikh Design House
- Jang: Supermodel turns CEO
- "Introducing L'Oreal Paris Pakistan Spokesperson: Mehreen Syed". ProFashion Style.
- Pakistani beauties cross the Indian border to storm Bollywood, Emirates 24/7
- Tribune: LSA Fashion Nominations
- "Diamond Jewelry and Kundan Polki: Mehreen Syed Victorian Blend by Bushra Aftab".
- "IFAP.COM, Message from the CEO".
- "The Launch of IFAP".
- Keh Do by Junaid Khan
- "Alif Allah by Badnaam, feat. Mehreen Syed".
- "Mehreen Syed to be Featured in Abbas Hasan's Video".
- "IMDB, Chambaili".
- "Mehreen Syed Ranks #10 on World's Sexiest Asian Women 2012".
- "The LSA for Model of the Year Goes To...".
- Mehreen Syed's official website
- International Fashion Academy of Pakistan
- IMDB Mehreen Syed
- Mag 4 You Interview
- Show Stoppers News
- Mehreen Syed: I'd Like to Work with Aamir Khan
- Times of Pakistan Mehreen Syed Launches Fashion Academy
- Fashion Central Pakistan Mehreen Syed
- Pakistani Model Mehreen Syed
- Mehreen Syed's Wedding with Ahmed Sheikh Photos
- Daily Mail News Mehreen Syed's Soaring Heights
- Jewelry Poli Diamond
- Starring: Mehreen Syed in Keh Do 
- Mehreen Syed: Biography
- Pakistani Model Mehreen Syed at PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week
- Introducing Mehreen Syed as a L'Oreal Paris Pakistan Spokesperson
- The Daily Times: Beauty with Brains
- Fashion Central, The Launch of IFAP