From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meiji Restoration, the revolution that ushered in the Meiji period
- Meiji period - the period in Japanese history when the Meiji Emperor reigned
- Emperor Meiji of Japan - Mutsuhito, the Meiji Emperor, who reigned during Meiji period
- Meiji Constitution - The Constitution of the Empire of Japan
- Meiji Mura - open-air architectural museum near Nagoya.
- Meiji University - University in Tokyo.
- Meiji Seika - A major confectionery firm in Japan.
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company - A major life insurance company in Japan.
- Meiji Dairies - A major dairy industry company in Japan.
- Meiji Senmon Gakkou - the former name of Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Meiji Shrine
- Meiji Seamount - a seamount in the northern Pacific Ocean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.