From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mel may refer to:
- Mel (given name), people with the given name Mel
- Mel (surname)
- Manuel Zelaya, former president of Honduras, nicknamed "Mel"
- IATA airport code for Melbourne Airport
- Maya Embedded Language, a scripting language used in the 3D graphics program Maya
- Met English Language, an obsolete computer language
- Michigan eLibrary, an online service of the Library of Michigan
- Ford MEL engine, a "Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln" engine series
- Minimum Equipment List, a categorized list of instruments and equipment on an aircraft
- Miscellaneous electric load, the electricity use of appliances, electronics and other small electric devices in buildings
- Maximum Exposure Limits, occupational exposure limit values in the United Kingdom
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning, in project management.
- Musical Electronics Library, a lending library of homemade electronic musical devices in New Zealand.
- Mel languages, spoken in western Africa
- Mel (film), a 1998 film starring Ernest Borgnine
- Mel (album), a 1979 album by Maria Bethânia
- "Mel", a track from the 2014 single Mel / Maya by Martin Roth
- Mel scale, a scale for measuring auditory pitches as perceived by the human ear
- Mel (pharmacology), a pure form of honey
- Mel (physiology), short for the hormone melatonin
- Mel's (disambiguation)
- Mad Mel (disambiguation)
- Melvin Purvis (1903–1960), American law enforcement official nicknamed "Little Mel"
- "About". Musical Electronics Library. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.