From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Melas can be
- Pavlos Melas (1870–1904), an officer of the Greek army.
- Panagiotis Melas, Greek politician and member of the Greek Parliament.
- Melas, Kastoria, the village where Pavlos Melas died, part of the municipality Kastoria, Greece
- Pavlos Melas (municipality), a municipality in the urban area of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Michael von Melas, an Austrian field marshal during the Napoleonic Wars
- MELAS - Mitochondrial Encephalomyopathy, Lactic Acidosis, Stroke-like episodes.
- Melas (mythology), name of eight different characters in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.