From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Melchizedek is a Biblical figure of significance in both Judaic and Christian traditions.
- Melchizedek priesthood, the continuum of Malkizedek's priesthood in various religions
- Exaltation of Melchizedek, for the references in Second Book of Enoch
- Melchisedechians, for an early Christian heresy
- Melchizedek priesthood (Latter Day Saints), for LDS significance
- Melchizedek in the Urantia Book, for The Urantia Book teachings
- Melkisedek I of Georgia, the first Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia
- A Melchizedek, a 30 litre wine bottle, often used for champagne
- Melchisédech Thévenot (ca. 1620-1692), French author, scientist, traveler, cartographer, orientalist, inventor, and diplomat
- Melchizedek, the name of the rich Jew in Boccaccio's The Decameron, Day 1, Novel 3
- Melchizedek, a character in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Melchizedek, the main brain of Salem in the Battle Angel Alita graphic novel series
- Melky Sedeck, R&B hip hop duo
- The Dominion of Melchizedek, a micronation known largely for allegedly facilitating large scale banking fraud
- Melquisedet Angulo Córdova a member of the Mexican Navy's special forces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melchizedek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.