Melissa Lauren, 2008
October 16, 1984 |
La Rochelle, Charente-Maritime, France
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|No. of adult films||483 as actress
17 as director (per IAFD)
Lauren started off studying as a cook for three years and worked in Paris as a pastry chef. After reading an ad in a newspaper from French porn director John B. Root, Lauren began filming six days later, in June 2003.
Her directorial debut was for the gonzo pornography company Combat Zone with the film Plucked Then Fucked. She would continue to perform with women, in solo scenes, and in photo shoots. In 2007 she became Diabolic Video’s first female director, and directed a volume of the Unnatural Sex series.
She has a tattoo on her right forearm stating Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit (What Nourishes Me Destroys Me).
- 2007 AVN Award for Best Group Sex Scene, Video - Fashionistas Safado: The Challenge (with 11 others).
- 2007 FICEB Ninfa for Most Original Sex Sequence - Fashionistas Safado (with 11 others)
- 2008 AVN Award for Best Three-way Sex Scene - Fashionistas Safado: Berlin (with 2 others)
- 2008 AVN Award for Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production – Furious Fuckers Final Race (with 9 others)
- Heidi Pike-Johnson. "Fresh Flesh: Melissa Lauren". AVN. Archived from the original on 2007-05-09. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- (French) "Toutes les infos de la cochonne sur Melissa Lauren". lacochonne.com. May 2004. Retrieved 2007-10-19.
- Heidi Joy Pike (2006-03-17). "Melissa Lauren To Direct for Combat Zone". AVN. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-07-27). "Combat Zone Prepares Melissa Lauren's Directorial Debut". AVN. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- Steve Javors (2007-05-29). "Diabolic Owner Addresses Split With Anabolic". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-04-11.
- "Barcelona Festival Announces Winners", By Peter Warren, Adult Video News, October 09, 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mélissa Lauren.|