From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name Melite may refer to:
- Melite, an ancient Greek colony located on present-day Malta, or a Greek reference to the island on which the ancient colony was located
- Melite, one of the demes in ancient Athens
- Melite, name of several characters in Greek mythology:
- Melite, one of the Oceanids
- Melite, one of the Nereids
- Melite (naiad), daughter of the river god Aegaeus and mother of Hyllus by Heracles
- Melite, one of the four daughters of Erasinus that became followers of Britomartis
- Melite or Meta, the first wife of Aegeus
- Melite (heroine), eponym of a deme in Attica
- Melite, one of the sacrificial victims of Minotaur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.