From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up melle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Melle may refer to:
- Melle, Belgium, a gemeente in East Flanders, Flanders
- Central African Republic
- Melle, Germany, a Stadt in Osnabrück Landkreis, Lower Saxony
- Melle, Piedmont, a comune in the Province of Cuneo
- Basil Melle (1891-1966), South African cricketer
- Gil Mellé (1931–2004), American artist, jazz musician and film composer
- John van Melle (1887-1953), Dutch-born South African author
- Melle Mel (born 1961), an American rapper
- Michael Melle (1930-2003), South African cricketer
- Sunnyi Melles (born 1958), German actress
- Werner von Melle (1853-1937), German mayor and senator of Hamburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.