Melrose/Cedar Park (MBTA station)
Southbound view of Melrose-Cedar Park Station at dusk.
|Address||Cedar Park at West Emerson Street
Melrose, MA 02176
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||87 spaces ($2.00 fee)|
|Owned by||City of Melrose|
|Passengers (2013)||223 (weekday inbound average)|
Melrose/Cedar Park is a passenger station on the MBTA Commuter Rail Haverhill/Reading Line, located in the Cedar Park section of Melrose, Massachusetts slightly northwest of the downtown area. Historically the primary station in Melrose, it has always been supplemented by nearby Wyoming Hill and Melrose Highlands stations.
Melrose/Cedar Park station has two low-level platforms serving the line's two tracks; it is not handicapped accessible.
Four MBTA Bus routes stop approximately 0.25 miles (0.40 km) east of the station on Main Street:
- 106 Franklin Square, Melrose - Wellington Station via Main Street, Melrose; Lebanon Street, Melrose/Malden & Malden Center Station
- 131 Melrose Highlands - Malden Center Station via East Side Melrose & Oak Grove
- 136 Reading Depot - Malden Center Station via Wakefield, Melrose & Oak Grove
- 137 Reading Depot - Malden Center Station via North Ave, Wakefield, Melrose & Oak Grove
- Media related to Melrose/Cedar Park (MBTA station) at Wikimedia Commons
- MBTA - Melrose/Cedar Park
- Station from Emerson Street from Google Maps Street View
|This Massachusetts train station–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|