Melrose Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||32.99 sq mi (85.4 km2)|
|• Land||32.91 sq mi (85.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.24%|
|Elevation||531 ft (162 m)|
|• Density||10.7/sq mi (4.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62441, 62442, 62477, 62478|
|GNIS feature ID||0429352|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.99 square miles (85.4 km2), of which 32.91 square miles (85.2 km2) (or 99.76%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.24%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Bailff, Liberty, Medsker, Mount Olive, Ohio and Plymouth.
- Craig Lake
- Hutsonville Community Unit School District 1
- Marshall Community Unit School District 2c
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Melrose Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Martinsville Township||Anderson Township||Darwin Township|
|Orange Township||York Township|
|Prairie Township, Crawford County||Hutsonville Township, Crawford County|