Melstar Information Technologies
|Traded as||BSE: 532307;NSE: MELSTAR|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra , India|
|Number of locations||India, U.K., U.S., Malaysia|
|Key people||Yash Birla, Chairman, & Richard D'Souza, CEO |
|Parent||Yash Birla Group|
|Subsidiaries||Melstar Inc. USA & Melstar (UK) Ltd.|
Melstar Information Technologies (BSE: 532307) is an application development software services company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part Yash Birla Group. Its main domains includes Banking, Insurance, Government and IT.
It was established in 1986, Mumbai. Till 1998, Melstar has been mainly engaged in trading of hardwares. The company shifted its focus to software development in 1998. It was listed on BSE in 2000. It was taken over by the Yash Birla Group in 2009.
- "An Application Management Company". Melstar. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- Cyber India Online Ltd. "Melstar Information Technologies". Dqindia.ciol.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "Yash Birla Group buys Melstar Information Tech". Business-standard.com. 2009-05-20. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- 21 May 2009, 12.51PM IST,ET Bureau (2009-05-21). "Yash Birla Group acquires Melstar Information - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "Melstar Information Technologies to offer shares at a P/E of 44.17". Expressindia.com. 1999-12-17. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- Business Desk (2009-05-21). "Yash Birla Group acquires Melstar Information Technologies Limited". moviemazaa.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "Melstar Information Technologies: Not the right solution". Thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "MELSTAR History | Melstar Information Technology Ltd Company History & Profile". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- Mastersoft, Melstar forge partnership
- Yash Birla Group gulps Melstar
- Mastersoft Patners with Melstar for Effective Information Management
- Mastersoft and Melstar partnership to revolutionize quality customer information management in India