From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Melun may also refer to:
- Anne Julie de Melun (1698-1724), French noblewoman and mother of the general Charles de Rohan and Madame de Marsan, governess of Louis XVI
- Guillaume IV de Melun (died 1415), Count of Tancarville, Lord of Montreuil-Bellay, French politician, chamberlain and advisor to King Charles VI of France
- Louis, Duke of Joyeuse (1694–1724) (Louis de Melun), French nobleman
- Simon de Melun (1250-1302), Marshal of France
- Judah of Melun, 13th century Jewish rabbi
- Robert of Melun (c. 1100-1167), English theologian and Bishop of Hereford
- Melun Diptych, by the 15th-century French painter Jean Fouquet
- Treaty of Melun, April 1226, between Louis VIII of France and Jeanne of Constantinople
- Melun Act of 1851, one of the first laws regarding public health
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Melun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.