From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mem, MEM, mem., Mem, or mém in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up mềm, me·m, מם, or מ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mem is a Semitic letter. Mem or MEM also refers to:
Science and medicine
- MEM (psychedelic), a psychedelic amphetamine
- Mars Excursion Module, a manned spacecraft proposed by NASA in the 1960s
- Maximum entropy method
- β-Methoxyethoxymethyl ether, a protecting group in chemistry (see Chloroalkyl ether)
- Monocular estimate method
- Minimum Essential Medium
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Environmental Management
- Memphis International Airport (IATA airport code)
- Missouri Employers Mutual, a workers compensation insurance company
- Mondpaca Esperantista Movado, an Esperanto association, founded in 1953
- The Main Event Mafia, a professional wrestling stable in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, movie actress
- All pages beginning with "Mem"
- All pages with titles containing "mem"
- Mems (disambiguation)
- Memory (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.