From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up member in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A member is a person who belongs to a social group or an entity such as a company or nation. By extension it can refer to any part of a whole.
Member may also refer to:
- Elected official
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set
- Object-oriented programming term
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of the human or animal body
- Structural component of a bridge
- Member (local church), person belonging to a local church
- Person belonging to a club
- Person belonging to a Board of Directors
- The Members, a British punk-rock band
- Military jury, referred to as Members in military jargon
- User (computing), person making use of a computing service, especially on the Internet
- Member (geology), a component of a geologic formation
- All pages beginning with "Member"
- All pages with titles containing "Member"
- Dismember (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Remember (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.