List of members of the European Parliament for Finland, 2009–14
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Members of the European Parliament for Finland 2009–2014)
|Members of the
|Name||National party||EP Group||Votes|
|Essayah, SariSari Essayah||Christian Democrats||EPP||53,803|
|Haglund, CarlCarl Haglund ||Swedish People's Party||ALDE||16,887|
|Hassi, SatuSatu Hassi||Green League||G–EFA||57,032|
|Hautala, HeidiHeidi Hautala ||Green League||G–EFA||58,926|
|Itälä, VilleVille Itälä ||National Coalition Party||EPP||66,033|
|Jaakonsaari, LiisaLiisa Jaakonsaari||Social Democratic Party||S&D||45,325|
|Jäätteenmäki, AnneliAnneli Jäätteenmäki||Centre Party||ALDE||80,156|
|Korhola, Eija-RiittaEija-Riitta Korhola||National Coalition Party||EPP||51,508|
|Manner, RiikkaRiikka Manner||Centre Party||ALDE||37,330|
|Pietikäinen, SirpaSirpa Pietikäinen||National Coalition Party||EPP||51,493|
|Repo, MitroMitro Repo||Social Democratic Party||S&D||71,829|
|Soini, TimoTimo Soini ||True Finns||EFD||130,715|
|Takkula, HannuHannu Takkula||Centre Party||ALDE||39,444|
|National party||EP Group||Seats||±|
|National Coalition Party||EPP||1|
|Social Democratic Party||S&D||1|
|Swedish People's Party||ALDE|
- Resigned in 2012, became the Minister of Defence in Katainen I. Replaced by Nils Torvalds on 5 July 2012.
- Resigned in 2011, became the Minister for International Development in Katainen I. Replaced by Tarja Cronberg on 22 June 2011.
- Resigned in 2012, became an auditor of the Court of Auditors. Replaced by Petri Sarvamaa on 1 March 2012.
- Resigned in 2011, became a member of the Finnish Parliament after the 2011 election. Replaced by Sampo Terho on 26 April 2011.
- Finnish Ministry of Justice election results, accessed 21st June 2009
- Confirmed result. True Finns and Greens successful in the European Parliament elections 2009