|Type of site||Social content website|
|Created by||Tom Cross and Nick Levay|
Created by Tom Cross and Nick Levay, the site is particularly popular among computer security professionals. Michael Lynn (Ciscogate), Virgil Griffith (Wikiscanner), Billy Hoffman (Ajax Security), and Dolemite (organizer of PhreakNIC) are all members of the site.
- "Episode 58 - Memetics". Binary Revolution. 2004-08-17. Archived from the original on 2007-10-12. Retrieved 2007-10-15.
- "About MemeStreams". MemeStreams. Retrieved 2007-10-16.
- "Levay, Nick". umich.edu. Retrieved 2007-10-16.[dead link]
- Conti, Gregory (2005-03-01). Why Computer Scientists Should Attend Hacker Conferences. Communications of the ACM. Retrieved 2007-10-16.
- "Tom Cross". IEEE SMC Information Assurance Workshop. Information Technology and Operations Center at West Point. Retrieved 2007-10-15.[dead link]
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|