From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up memento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A memento is a keepsake or souvenir of remembrance.
Memento may also refer to:
- Memento (film), a 2000 feature-length film directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Guy Pearce
- Memento Mori (short story), a 2001 short story by Jonathan Nolan from which the film was adapted from
- Memento (novel), a Czech book written by Radek John
- "Memento" (single), by Közi
- Memento (Soel album)
- Memento (Dead Can Dance album)
- Memento (Booka Shade album)
- Memento (band), a musical group
- Memento Materia, a record label
- "Memento" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- Memento pattern, a software design pattern that provides the ability to restore an object to its previous state
- Memento Project, a web archiving project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.