From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Memorabilia (Latin: "things worthy of being remembered") may refer to:
- Objects preserved and collected as souvenirs
- Memorabilia (event), an event held twice annually in Birmingham for collectors of memorabilia
- Ancient literary works
- Memorabilia (Xenophon), a collection of Socratic dialogues by Xenophon
- Factorum ac dictorum memorabilium libri IX by Valerius Maximus
- Memorabilia – The Singles, a compilation album by Soft Cell with Marc Almond
- Memorabilia (novel), a novel by Vanessa MintVanDi featuring the memoirs of a fictional 1980s rockstar named Blaze
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.