Men and Masculinities
|Men and Masculinities|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Men Masc.|
|Discipline||Men's studies, Sociology|
|Edited by||Michael Kimmel|
Men and Masculinities is a peer-reviewed academic journal of men's studies, feminism, protofeminism, queer theory and multiculturalism. It is published by SAGE Publications. The editor-in-chief is Michael Kimmel (Stony Brook University).
Abstracting and indexing
Men and Masculinities is abstracted and indexed in Scopus and the Social Sciences Citation Index. According to the Journal Citation Reports, its 2011 impact factor is 0.815, ranking it 67th out of 137 journals in the category "Sociology".
- "Men and Masculinities". Men and Masculinities. SAGE Publications. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- Michael W. Apple, Wayne Au, Luís Armando Gandin, The Routledge International Handbook of Critical Education, Taylor & Francis, 2009, p. 172
- Julia T. Wood, Gendered Lives: Communication, Gender, and Culture, Cengage Learning, 2010, p. 96
- Fidelma Ashe, The new politics of masculinity: men, power and resistance, Psychology Press, 2007, p. 19
- "Editor - Michael Kimmel". Men and Masculinities. SAGE Publications. 2004-07-20. Retrieved 2012-10-03.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Sociology". 2010 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Social Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2011.
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.