From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up menace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Menace may mean:
- Menace (Greek settlement), (Greek Μαινάκη Mainákē), an ancient Greek settlement to the southeast of Spain, according to Strabo
- Menace (Marvel Comics), a foe of Spider-Man
- Menace (Atlas Comics), a 1950s science-fiction/horror comic-book series
- "Menace" (Stargate SG-1), a season-five episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
- "Menace", a season-seven episode of the television series Law & Order
- Menace (video game), a 1988 horizontal scrolling shooter game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.