From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gregor Mendel (1822–84) is known as the "father of modern genetics"
Mendel may also refer to:
- Menachem Mendel, a common Jewish male personal name
- Mendel Jackson Davis, lawyer and US Representative
- Mendel Portugali, leading figures in Second Aliya and founder of the Hashomer movement
- Mendel Rosenblum, associate professor of computer science
- Mendel Sachs, US theoretical physicist, Professor of Physics
- Mendel Shapiro, Jerusalem lawyer and Modern Orthodox Rabbi
- Mitchell (Mendel) Schwartz, American National Football League player
- Mendel Weinbach, Orthodox rabbi
- Mendel Zaks, rabbi, Rosh Yeshiva in Raduń Yeshiva
- Gregor Mendel, geneticist, see above
- Lafayette Mendel (1872–1935), an American biochemist
- Mendel (surname), people with the surname Mendel
- Mendel University Brno in the Czech Republic (formerly Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Mendel Biotechnology, Inc., a plant biotechnology company in Hayward, California
- Mendel (lunar crater), a crater on the Moon
- Mendel (Martian crater)
- 3313 Mendel, an asteroid named in honour of Gregor Mendel
- Mendelpass, a mountain pass in Northern Italy
- RepRap 2.0 (Mendel) A self-replicating machine.
- Mendel Polar Station in Antarctica
- L. Mendel Rivers (1905–1970), US Congressman
- USS L. Mendel Rivers (SSN-686), a US submarine
- Mende (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mendel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.