From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2010)|
|EP by The Lookouts|
|Recorded||1989 at Sergay's Sound Emporium in Berkeley, California|
|Genre||Punk rock, hardcore punk|
|Label||Lookout! (LK 028)|
|Producer||Kevin Army and The Lookouts|
|The Lookouts chronology|
All songs written by Kain Kong, except where noted.
- "I Saw Her Standing There" - 2:37
- "Judgment Day" (Tré Cool) - 3:09
- "Relijion Ain't Kül" - 2:59
- "Mendocino Homeland" - 2:35
- Larry Livermore - lead vocals, guitar
- Kain Kong - bass, backing vocals
- Tré Cool - drums, lead vocals on "Judgment Day"