|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2014)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (January 2014)|
|Genres||Indie rock, punk rock,|
|Associated acts||Woods, Shepards, Wooden Wand and the Vanishing Voice, Family Creeps, Little Gold|
Meneguar // was an indie rock band whose members had previously played under different arrangements and names, but which reached its current form in 2004 in Brooklyn, New York. The group released its second CD, Strangers in Our House, on the Troubleman Unlimited label. Rolling Stone magazine reviewed the album, saying, "The genius and beauty of Strangers in Our House, and Meneguar as a whole, is that every song they release could be considered the album's single. The songs are so energetic and youthful that it's impossible to not get wrapped up by them, caught up and singing along to all the choruses and dancing to every melody."
- Jeremy Earl
- Jarvis Taveniere
- Christian Deroeck
- Justin Wertz
- I Was Born at Night LP. 2005. Narshaada Records.
- I Was Born at Night LP/CD. 2005. Magic Bullet Records
- "Bury a Flower" b/w "Freshman Thoughts". 7 inch. 2006. Troubleman Unlimited.
- I Was Born at Night. CD/LP. 2006. Troubleman Unlimited.
- I Was Born at Night + 7 inch. Cassette on FuckItTapes.
- Strangers in Our House. CD/LP. 2007. Troubleman Unlimited. Euro vinyl on Release the Bats.
- Tone Banks Vol. 1 - "Some Downs". Cassette. FuckItTapes, 2007.
- The In Hour CD/LP/CS. Woodsist, 2008.