From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Menin may refer to:
- the Menin Gate
- Menin (title), office in Ancien Régime France
- Umberto Menin, Italian artist
- The French name for the Belgian town of Menen
- Menin, a tumor suppressor associated with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1.
- Měnín, village and municipality in the Czech Republic.
- Menin, a little village in the municipality Cesiomaggiore, in Italy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- menin, tumor suppressor protein